Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Free Fun 2D Bunny Shapes

At this time last year, I posted that I had just placed a new freebie in my Teachers Pay Teachers Store!



http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Free-Bunny-Shapes-Matching-Cards-Set-for-Kindergarten-598868
Free Bunny Shapes Matching Cards


This product is still in my store and still FREE! If you missed it last year, then stop by my store to get your FREE copy today.  I have the cards in color and grayscale! Choose the set you prefer.

Click on the link below.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Free-Bunny-Shapes-Matching-Cards-Set-for-Kindergarten-598868

The kids can use the cards in a matching game, as a memory game, or as a concentration game.

They will learn about circles, squares, triangles, rectangles, and hexagons.

Follow-up with a walk through the neighborhood with the kids looking for the different shapes! Have fun!

Happy Spring!

Happy Easter!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...